NORTH WATFORD CEMETERY
North Watford Cemetery lies halfway between The Dome Roundabout and Junction 19 of the M25 on North Western Avenue (A41).
The cemetery, with its attractive grounds laid out to lawn areas with flower beds, shrubs and roses, comprises 35 acres of land surrounded by established woodlands.
It was opened in 1931, and in addition to both Consecrated and Dedicated sections, there are two Gardens for the burial of cremated remains, a section for the exclusive burial of children and two others for those of the Muslim faith.
• Car park
• Vehicle access
• Public toilets
• Disabled toilet (accessible with RADAR key)
• Staffed office (accessible)
• Mourner’s shelter
• Cremated remains gardens
• Underground vault graves